– Decking Screws
- Professional green colouring to fade seamlessly into your decking
- Economical Softwood Decking Screws with double countersunk head and a Pozi recess. They have an organis green plating able to withstand 500hours of salt spray testing and a sharp point for easy penetration combining high clamping results with rapid installation.
Our gate hanging hinge set is available in a galvanised steel finish to help preserve the material and ensure a long life.
Adjustable Field Gate Set. Suitable for 3ft to 14ft gates. Everything you need to hang your five bar gate in one set.
Treated Softwood Traditional decking rails are used as a base or handrail to hold spindles in position. Suitable for 41mm Spindles.
Rail length - 3.6m
41mm long groove
Try something different...if you want to achieve a chunky handrail look, double up with one on top of the other.Please allow a slight tolerance on all wood products. This is a natural product which will react to various weather conditions.
CLS timber, great as a softwood timber for stud walling and framing. Typically used for building the frames of separating internal walls (untreated CLS) and for sheds and outbuildings (treated CLS).
CLS has a smooth finish with eased edges for a pleasant finish when left uncovered, such as when it is used on gates as brace-work or on decking frames.
- Decking Board
- Reversible styling, Grooved one side & Flatboard the other
- Green Treated
- 125mm x 32mm profile
- 120mm x 28mm finished profile
- 2.4m, 3m, 3.6m, 4.2m, 4.8m & 5.4m lengths